Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
[USPRwire, Wed Apr 20 2016] The Future of the Qatari Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020, published by Strategic Defense Intelligence, provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
* Over the historic period, Qatari defense expenditure registered a CAGR of 16.67%, increasing from US$2.1 billion in 2011 to US$3.8 billion in 2015
* Qatar's military expenditure, valued at US$4.4 billion in 2016, is expected to increase to US$7.0 billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 12.16% over the forecast period
* Qatar's military expenditure will be driven by the arms race in the middle east, strong cash reserves, military modernization initiatives, procurement of better defense systems and perceived threat from Iran
* The Defense Ministry is expected to procure Missile defense systems, land based C4ISR, fighters and multi-role aircraft, multi mission helicopters and attack helicopters.
Full Report Details at
This report offers detailed analysis of Qatar's defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyzes factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participantsIn particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
* Qatari defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Qatar defense industry during 2016-2020, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country's expenditure and modernization patterns
* Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
* Porter's Five Force analysis of the Qatar defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
* Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country's imports and exports over the last five years
* Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
* Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Qatar defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Get this Report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Future of the Canadian Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape, and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Omani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Pakistani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Polish Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020
- Future of the Portuguese Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020