Russia Telecommunications Report Q4 2015 - New Market Report
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Russia Telecommunications Report Q4 2015", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Oct 23 2015] A key trend in the Russian mobile market has been consolidation. The merger of Tele2 and Rostelecom has been finalised, and BMI believes that there is further consolidation and rationalisation in the pipeline. Although market saturation reached nearly 170% in Q115, BMI believes that there is still scope for growth as some of these subscribers will be discounted as inactive SIM-cards get deactivate d, but towards the end of our forecast growth will plateau. LTE services continue to offer opportunities for more value-add data products to add revenue as smartphone penetration reaches 30%.
The subscriber base of the Russian mobile market bounced back to 240.330mn in Q414, according to data from the operators and from AC&M Consulting, with penetration increasing to 168.2%.
Full Report Details at
The latest data release from AC&M Consulting shows there were 23.2mn wireline broadband subscriptions at mid-2013, up by 14.2% y-o-y, as the penetration rate reached 16.5%.
Fibre-to-the-x subscriptions increased to 3.51mn at the end of September 2013, from 2.51mn a year earlier. The Russian pay-TV subscriber base grew by 2% in Q114, totalling 35mn. Penetration of pay-TV services reached 64%, with the seven largest operators accounting for 80% of the market.
The Russia Telecommunications Report features BMI Research's independent industry forecasts on the future strength of Russia's ICT market, covering the fixed-line, mobile and internet segments and analyses latest regulatory developments and corporate news, including investment activity, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and partnerships. Leading operators and manufacturers are fully profiled, highlighting their quarterly financial performance, capital expenditure plans and latest contracts.
BMI's Russia Telecommunications Report provides industry professionals and researchers, operators, equipment suppliers and vendors, corporate and financial services analysts and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the telecoms industry in Russia.
* Benchmark BMI's independent telecoms industry forecasts for Russia to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the Russian telecoms market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Russia's telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments in Russia.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. SWOTs, KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts and views, covering the ARPU, fixed-line, mobile (including 3G & 4G), internet and broadband markets.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- Kazakhstan and Central Asia Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- Ghana Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- United Arab Emirates Telecommunications Report Q4 2015
- Central America Telecommunications Report Q4 2015