Mobile Value-Added Services in Europe: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs
Recently published research from Pyramid Research, "Mobile Value-Added Services in Europe: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Sep 18 2015] MNOs in Europe are playing an active role in the MVAS value chain, thereby expanding their MVAS capabilities through partnerships with technology vendors and local system integrators. Most MVAS offerings in Europe consist of stand-alone services, and MNOs rely mainly on MVAS technology providers, local VARs and system integrators for MVAS planning, design and delivery. Some leading network providers such as EE, Swisscom, O2 and Telenor have developed integrated connectivity, IoT/M2M applications and VAS products for the enterprise market. EE and Swisscom have the most comprehensive MVAS portfolios in the region. Swisscom has developed its IoT/M2M, mobile applications and managed mobile services, accomplishing consistency across its footprint with global support and strategic partnerships.
Full Report Details at
* The European enterprise MVAS market is fairly evolved, combining technological innovation with demand forces that continue to facilitate the further expansion of services. The increasing penetration of LTE and smartphones, the adoption of MVAS platforms, IoT and connected devices and the emergence of FMC networks are the pivotal factors that will drive the growth of MVAS at enterprises over the coming years in Europe.
* Enterprises in the region are prioritizing MVAS in order to empower their mobile workforces with collaboration and productivity tools that are available anywhere anytime. In a survey conducted Pyramid Research's sister company Current Analysis, 69% of European enterprise respondents expect their MVAS spending to increase in the near future, creating new prospects for MNOs and technology vendors in the region.
* MNOs hold a strong position in the European MVAS market. The survey shows that enterprises in Europe often look to large network service providers such as Orange and BT to manage their MVAS. As a group, large ITSPs such as IBM and HP have the second largest share of the MVAS market, a share we expect to expand given IBM's partnership with Apple.
* Operators initially developed MVAS strategies focused on multinational corporations and other large enterprises, only later developing plans focused on the SMB segment.
* When it comes to winning MVAS deals with multinational corporations, local MNOs face strong competition from multinational operators such as EE, Telefonica (O2), Orange and Vodafone that position their business services arms as full ITSPs.
'Mobile Value-Added Services in Europe: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs,' report provides an in-depth look at the changing landscape of mobile value-added services for enterprises in Europe, covering the topic from M2M and the Internet of Things to application marketplaces and security.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Value-Added Services in Asia-Pacific: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs
- Enterprise Mobile Value-Added Services in Latin America: Major Forces Driving and Inhibiting MVAS for MNOs
- Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) Market - Global Forecast and Analysis to 2020
- Mobile Application Development Platform Market - Global Forecast to 2019
- Mobile Middleware Market - Global Forecast to 2019