Mobile Value-Added Services in Asia-Pacific: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs
Recently published research from Pyramid Research, "Mobile Value-Added Services in Asia-Pacific: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Mon Sep 21 2015] The mobile value-added services for the enterprises in the Asia-Pacific are at an inflection point, whereby more than three-fourths of the enterprise respondents plan to increase their MVAS expenditure. The global ISPs like IBM and HP etc have strong presence in the region, against whom the local MNOs have to compete for the deal from enterprises. The MVAS services are being offered both as a stand-alone as well as bundled offering. The increasing adoption of BYOD and smartphones, planned LTE deployments and MVAS innovation, will further have a positive impact for the adoption of enterprise MVAS in the region.
Full Report Details at
* This Insider report finds that mobile value-added services in Asia-Pacific are at an inflection point, where a combination of technology adoption and demand forces will help enterprise MVAS take off. The increasing penetration of LTE and smartphones, the adoption of MVAS platforms and the emergence of FMC networks are the pivotal factors that will drive the growth of MVAS services among enterprises in Asia over the next several years.
* Enterprises in the region are making MVAS a top priority in order to empower their mobile workforces with collaboration and productivity tools that are available anywhere at any time. In a proprietary survey, 76% of enterprise respondents interviewed in Asia-Pacific expect their spending on MVAS to increase in the near future, which points to greater opportunities for MNOs and technology vendors in the region.
* MNOs in Asia-Pacific face strong competition from large ITSPs. The survey shows that enterprises in the region often look to large ITSPs such as IBM and HP to manage their MVAS.
* Despite the competitive threat, MNOs in the region will invest in MVAS platforms and collaborative partnerships with these large IT players. Because of their ability to integrate mobile connectivity services and MVAS and to simplify commercialization, provisioning, billing and support of services, MNOs can play a central role.
* When it comes to large multinationals outsourcing deals, the local MNOs are confronted with strong competition from companies such as PCCW Global, Vodafone, and Orange Business Services that position themselves as full ITSPs. However, there is a significant market opportunity with SMBs and large local enterprises.
'Mobile Value-Added Services in Asia-Pacific: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs,' report by Pyramid Research, offers a thorough study of the enterprise MVAS value chain and the role of MNOs. It examines the various services offered by operators as part of their enterprise MVAS portfolios, and includes findings from a survey conducted by Current Analysis, a sister company of Pyramid Research, into trends in enterprise MVAS adoption and investment.
The Insider provides in-depth analysis of the following:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mobile Value-Added Services in Europe: Forces Driving and Inhibiting Enterprise MVAS for MNOs
- Enterprise Mobile Value-Added Services in Latin America: Major Forces Driving and Inhibiting MVAS for MNOs
- Mobile Value Added Services (MVAS) Market - Global Forecast and Analysis to 2020
- Australia - Mobile Infrastructure
- Mobile Application Development Platform Market - Global Forecast to 2019