Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=263
According to the latest report by Fact.MR, the global sports nutrition market is expected to witness above average growth, registering 5.2% CAGR during the forecast period, 2017-2022. With the growing concern towards healthy lifestyle and fitness, not only serious athletes, but people who are focusing on weight management and mass building have also started consuming sports nutrition products or food in form of bars, powder, etc. Following are the insights on how the global sports nutrition market will perform in the next five years.
Development and growth in a number of health clubs, gyms are driving health-consciousness among the common people. Hence, this is expanding the demographic base for sports nutrition, leading to the increasing awareness of nutrition among casual users for an active lifestyle. Manufacturers of sports nutrition products are focused towards the research of new ingredients, especially natural and organic ingredients. Natural sweeteners are also being used on a large scale to produce various sports nutrition products. Increasing consumption of processed foods that include very low nutrient value is also driving the use of sports nutrition products in order to meet the nutrition requirement.
5 Key Highlights on Global Sports Nutrition Market
- North America is expected to be dominant in the global sports nutrition market. The market is estimated to reach close to US$ 4,000 million value by the end of 2022. Increasing participation in sports activities with the development of sports infrastructure and obesity as a significant health concern among people, the sports nutrition market in North America is expected to witness steady growth.
- Europe is expected to emerge as the second largest market in sports nutrition. The region is anticipated experience above average growth during 2017-2022
- Powder sports nutrition products are likely to emerge as one of the highly preferred products in sports nutrition. Towards the end of 2017, powder sports nutrition products are expected to gain around two-third of the revenue share on global revenues.
- With the increasing prevalence of obesity and overweight, weight management is expected to be the most adapted and important approach towards a healthy lifestyle. Hence, sports nutrition will witness high adoption in weight management. Weight management as a function type in sports nutrition is estimated to reach nearly US$ 4,500 million revenue towards the end of 2022.
- Institutional sales is likely to emerge as one of the biggest distribution channels for sports nutrition. Towards the end of 2022, institutional sales of sports nutrition is projected to bring in nearly US$ 2,700 million revenues. Meanwhile, online stores are also expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/263/sports-nutrition-market
Powder Sports Nutrition Products to Gain Popularity
Sports nutrition product in form of powder is expected to be among the top-selling products in global sports nutrition market during 2017-2022. Sales of powder sports nutrition product is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 7,800 million revenues by the end of 2022.
Weight Management- Most Adapted Approach towards Healthy Lifestyle
Among all the other function including strength & mass building and athletic activities, weight management is expected to emerge as the most preferred approach towards active and healthy lifestyle. Hence, in order to balance the nutrition level, sports nutrition products will be used during weight management. The weight management is also estimated to account for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
Institutional Sales to Witness Maximum Revenue Share
Gaining nearly one-fourth of the revenue share in sports nutrition, institutional sales is expected to emerge as the most lucrative distribution channel. Towards the end of 2022, the institutional sales are projected to reach nearly US$ 2,700 million revenue. Meanwhile, online stores are also expected to experience robust growth between 2017 and 2022.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global sports nutrition market through 2022, which include Glanbia Plc., Abbott Laboratories, GNC Holdings Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc., Vitaco Health Limited, Amway Corporation, ABH Pharma Inc., Herbalife International of America Inc., Atlantic Multipower UK Ltd., Makers Nutrition Llc, Shaklee Corporation, Nu Skin Enterprises, Inc., Vitacost.com Inc., and USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
Table of Content:
- Global Sports Nutrition Market - Executive Summary
- Global Sports Nutrition Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Sports Nutrition Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Sports Nutrition Market Definition
2.2. Global Sports Nutrition Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Sports Nutrition Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Sports Nutrition Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Sports Nutrition Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Sports Nutrition Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Powder Sports Nutrition Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Bars Sports Nutrition Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.3. RTD Sports Nutrition Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=263
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/