NW Foreclosure Advisors Teams with the National Foundation for Debt Management (NFDM) to Facilitate
NFDM is a HUD-approved, non-profit agency with foreclosure prevention counselors on staff that have the expertise and tools to provide successful solutions for the homeowner.
[USPRwire, Sun Nov 09 2008] NW Foreclosure Advisors, (NWFA) and the National Foundation for Debt Management (NFDM), www.nfdm.org, have joined forces to streamline the data collection and loan resolution process for implementing Loan Modifications. NFDM is a HUD-approved, non-profit agency with foreclosure prevention counselors on staff that have the expertise and tools to provide successful solutions for the homeowner. NFDM services can be accessed directly from the NWFA website, www.nwfallc.com, and provide additional solutions for the homeowner not wanting to facilitate a Short Sale.
NFDM has many services that are instrumental in resolving complex financial and mortgage issues. Once a file is analyzed; NFDM’s highly trained foreclosure prevention counselors may recommend a combination of one or more of the following resolution options to modify loan terms:
• Loan Modification: If you can make the payments on your loan, but you do not have enough money to bring your account current or you cannot afford the total amount of your current payment, your lender may be able to change one or more terms of your original loan to make the payments more affordable.
• Partial Claim: If your mortgage is insured, you may qualify for an interest-free loan from your mortgage guarantor to bring your account current. The repayment of this loan may be delayed for several years.
• Reinstatement: Your lender is always willing to discuss accepting the total amount owed to them in a lump sum by a specific date. They will often combine this option with a Special Forbearance.
• Special Forbearance: Your lender may allow you to reduce or suspend payments for a short period of time after which another option must be agreed upon to bring your loan current. A forbearance option is often combined with a Reinstatement when you know you will have enough money to bring the account current at a specific time in the future. The money might come from a hiring bonus, investment, insurance settlement, or a tax refund.
• Repayment Plan: You may be able to get an agreement to resume making your regular monthly payments, in addition to a portion of the past due payments each month until you are caught up.
NW Foreclosure Advisors, LLC, a full service foreclosure advisory firm, is a service provider to the mortgage industry with its internet based technologies to collect homeowner data and documentation in a powerful and secure proprietary software system that makes a homeowner’s information available for immediate access by a homeowner’s counselors and lenders simultaneously. To learn more about NW Foreclosure Advisors, call 1-800-646-9553 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Release Submission by PressReleasePoint ( http://www.pressreleasepoint.com )
NW Foreclosure Advisors, LLC
7720 SW Stewart Street
Portland, OR 97223
1 (800) 646-9553