Recently published research from MarketLine, "Media: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Dec 29 2015] The Emerging 5 Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Report Features and Benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five media market
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five media market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' emerging five operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five media market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
These countries contributed $151.3 billion to the global media industry in 2014, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.3% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $257.0 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 11.2% over the 2014-19 period.
Within the media industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $90.4 billion in 2014. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $27.5 and $18.1 billion, respectively.
China is expected to lead the media industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $162.1 billion in 2019, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $47.4 and $28.9 billion, respectively.
Key Questions Answered:
* What was the size of the emerging five media market by value in 2014?
* What will be the size of the emerging five media market in 2019?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* What are the main segments that make up the emerging five media market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Broadcasting & Cable TV: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Music & Video: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Facial Care: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Motorcycles: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Confectionery: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide