New market study, "Media: Scandinavia Industry Guide", has been published
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Media: Scandinavia Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Mon Jul 28 2014] The Scandinavian Media industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading companies including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the Scandinavian media market.
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Scandinavian media market.
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key media market players' Scandinavian operations and financial performance.
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Scandinavian media market with five year forecasts.
* Compares data from Denmark, Norway and Sweden, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Full Report Details at
The Scandinavian media market had a total market value of $20,075.1 million in 2013. Sweden was the fastest growing country with a CAGR of 3.8% over the 2009-13 period.
Within the media industry, Sweden is the leading country among the Scandinavian countries, with market revenues of $9,393.6 million in 2013. This was followed by Denmark and Norway, with $5,880.7 and $4,800.7 million, respectively.
Sweden is expected to lead the media in the Scandinavian countries, with a value of $11,090.4 million in 2018, followed by Denmark and Norway with expected values of $6,267.9 and $5,193.3 million respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the Scandinavian media market by value in 2013?
* What will be the size of the Scandinavian media market in 2018?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Scandinavian media market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Media: Global Industry Guide
- Media: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Media: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
- Top ICT spenders in the Chinese Media Industry - Estimated ICT budget breakdowns in 2013
- Forest Products - Scandinavia Industry Guide