Fast Market Research recommends "Eye Care in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Thu Dec 10 2015] Competition within eye health supplements continues to be limited as a result of few players. However, educated consumers are no longer the only group driving this category. Increasingly, there has been a shift in consumer diets towards food products which are considered to help to boost eye health, including common vegetables such as carrots, which also cost less than eye health supplements.
Adcock Ingram led eye care with a 30% value share in 2015. The company’s success is driven by its leading brands, Gemini and Spersallerg. These two brands accounted for a combined 61% value share of allergy eye care in 2015. As a heritage brand, consumers can easily relate to Adcock’s products as a result of its good reputation over the years.
Eye care is an anticipated to increase at a value CAGR of 2% at constant 2015 prices over the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Eye Care industry in South Africa with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Eye Care industry in South Africa, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The?Eye Care in?South Africa market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth??
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Eye Care in South Africa?
* What are the major brands in South Africa?
* How are population trends affecting eye care product sales?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Health in South Africa
- Eye Care in South Korea
- Facial Care Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2018
- Eye Make-Up Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2018
- Denture Care Market in South Africa: Market Profile to 2018