New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Thu Mar 26 2015] Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Full Report Details at
Eli Lilly and Incyte are jointly developing baricitinib, an oral JAK inhibitor, for the treatment of patients with moderate to severe RA. Baricitinib has roughly equal affinity for JAK1 and JAK2, preventing the intracellular signaling cascades that lead to the production of IL-6 and IL-23, thereby reducing inflammation.
* Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
* Detailed information on Baricitinib including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
* Sales forecast for Baricitinib for the top 10 countries from 2013 to 2023.
* Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan, Australia, China and India.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
* Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
* Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
* Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Baricitinib performance.
* Obtain sales forecast for Baricitinib from 2013-2023 in top 10 countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan, Australia, China and India).
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
- PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - Australia Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023