Fast Market Research recommends "Ayanda Biosystems S.A. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update" from GlobalData, now available
[USPRwire, Fri Mar 04 2016] Ayanda Biosystems S.A. (Ayanda) is a medical device company that designs and develops diagnostic tools and solutions. The company develops and offers diagnostic tests for the detection of ovarian cancer and breast cancer based on its proprietary biomarker technology. Its products include CNS drug discovery test, small RNA tools and cancer biomarkers. Ayanda also develops multi-electrode array biochips of tip-shaped microelectrodes used in electrophysiological experiments. It conducts clinical validation studies to assess efficacy as a novel blood-based screening test for cancers. The company serves healthcare and life science industry. Ayanda is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
Full Report Details at
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Ayanda Biosystems S.A.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MDxHealth SA (MDXH) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Cepheid (CPHD) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Genera Biosystems Limited (GBI) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Stentys, SA (STNT) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update
- Enterome Bioscience SA - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2015 Update