Recently published research from GlobalData, "Australia Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Aug 15 2014] GlobalData's new report, "Australia Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020", provides key market data on the Australia Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average prices (in US dollars) within market segments - Laparoscopy Fluid Management Systems and Hysteroscopy Fluid Management Systems.
The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of these market categories, and global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants, pipeline products, and news and deals related to the Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems market wherever available.
The data in the report is derived from dynamic market forecast models. GlobalData uses epidemiology and capital equipment-based models to estimate and forecast the market size. The objective is to provide information that represents the most up-to-date data of the industry possible.
Full Report Details at
The epidemiology-based forecasting model makes use of epidemiology data gathered from research publications and primary interviews with physicians to establish the target patient population and treatment flow patterns for individual diseases and therapies. Using prevalence and incidence data and diagnosed and treated population, the epidemiology-based forecasting model arrives at the final numbers.
Capital equipment-based forecasting models are done based on the installed base, replacements and new sales of a specific device/equipment in healthcare facilities such as hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers. Data for average number of units per facility is used to arrive at the installed base of the capital equipment. Sales for a particular year are arrived at by calculating the replacement units and new units (additional and first-time purchases).
Extensive interviews are conducted with key opinion leaders (KOLs), physicians and industry experts to validate the market size, company share and distribution share data and analysis.
* Market size data for Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems market segments - Laparoscopy Fluid Management Systems and Hysteroscopy Fluid Management Systems.
* Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average prices (in US dollars) data for each of the market segments. Data is provided from 2005 to 2013 and forecast to 2020.
* 2013 company shares and distribution shares data for Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems market.
* Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems market.
* Key players covered include Olympus Corporation, Stryker Corporation and KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth in the future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- United States Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- United Kingdom Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- France Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- China Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020
- South Korea Endoscopy Fluid Management Systems Market Outlook to 2020