Recently published research from GlobalData, "Atacicept (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Dec 10 2013] Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a systemic inflammatory autoimmune disease that can affect any organ or tissue and is the prototypic autoimmune disease. While SLE can affect multiple major organ systems in the body, one of its most severe manifestations includes renal (kidney) involvement, known as lupus nephritis (LN). The term LN refers to SLE patients with glomerulonephritis, and when the term LN is used, glomerular tissue injury in the kidneys is always involved. Renal injury without any glomerular involvement is classified as nephritis in a patient with SLE.
Merck Serono is developing atacicept, under license from ZymoGenetics (now Bristol-Myers Squibb), for the potential treatment of autoimmune diseases, including SLE. Atacicept is a fusion protein of the extracellular portion of the transmembrane activator and CAML interactor (TACI) receptor and the Fc portion of human immunoglobulin G (IgG) and is being developed as a subcutaneous formulation.
Full Report Details at
* Overview of SLE-LN, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
* Detailed information on Atacicept including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
* Sales forecast for Atacicept for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
* Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
* Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for SLE-LN
* Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
* Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Atacicept performance
* Obtain sales forecast for Atacicept from 2012-2022 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan)
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Spain Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Italy Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022
- PharmaPoint: Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022