Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Analgesics in Ecuador", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Dec 08 2015] The category tried to increase its growth after the OTC switches in 2013, but due to the import barriers and price regulations, growth was slow. It is also important to highlight that the patents law affected analgesics more than any other categories because the Ecuadorian consumer tends to buy them on the basis of its active ingredient rather than by commercial name, especially products with acetaminophen, naproxen and ibuprofen.
Bayer SA remained the leader in 2015, with 30% of retail value sales, with a wide presence across analgesics, in aspirin, naproxen and topical analgesics. Aspirina and Apronax are highly positioned in the OTC market so consumers tend to prefer those products. Apronax benefits from extensive advertising support on television, in the press and on public transport.
Import barriers and price control regulations may continue to affect the category. Furthermore, it is also important to mention that Ecuadorians got used to consuming fewer analgesics; therefore the category size will show negative growth in the following years.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Analgesics industry in Ecuador with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Analgesics industry in Ecuador, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The?Analgesics in?Ecuador market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Analgesics in Ecuador?
* What are the major brands in Ecuador?
* Are combination products with acetaminophen still popular?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Analgesics in South Korea
- Analgesics in Tunisia
- Analgesics in the United Arab Emirates
- Analgesics in Mexico
- Analgesics in Algeria