New Medical Devices market report from GlobalData: "Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update"
[USPRwire, Wed Dec 31 2014] Akers Biosciences, Inc. (ABI) is a diagnostic product manufacturer. The company develops proprietary in vitro diagnostic technologies. Its products include BreathScan, CHUBE, METRON, PIFA PLUSS PF4, tri-cholesterol, IFA Chlamydia, PIFA Dengue Fever, PIFA Malaria, PIFA Syphilis, and others. ABI's technologies include testing platform technology, and sample preparation technology. The company's testing platform technologies include MPC biosensor, particle immunofiltration assay, rapid enzymatic assay, minDNA, and synthetic macrocycle complex. ABI is headquartered in New Jersey, the US.
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the company's portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
Full Report Details at
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
* The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
* The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Akers Biosciences, Inc.
* The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
* The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
* The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
* The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design , trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Reasons to Buy:
* Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
* Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
* To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
* Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
* Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
* Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
* Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wave 80 Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Nuvera Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Nanospectra Biosciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update
- MedMira Inc. (MIR) - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update