- Fitbit, Inc., a U.S.-based player in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market, announced the launch of a new enterprise ??" Fitbit Care™. With the launch of Fitbit Care, the company has introduced a new platform for enhancing wellness, prevention, and disease management regimes.
The Fitbit Care platform features a wide range of devices including wearables and self-tracking devices that continuously track sleep-related activities and other personalized digital interventions for specific disease management.
- Aetna Inc., an American healthcare company, was recently acquired by CVS Health Corporation, which is also an American retail pharmacy and health care company, for approximately US$ 78 billion. The combined company aims to offer powerful health resources and advanced connected medical devices to gain momentum in the health care industry.
- Continuing its acquisition spree, ResMed Inc ??" a California-based medical equipment company ??" purchased MatrixCare, a Minnesota-based Long-Term Care EHR Software Solution for US$ 750 million and Propeller Health, a digital therapeutics company, for approximately US$ 225 million in 2018. With these acquisitions, the company is focusing on strengthening its out-of-hospital software and healthcare solutions segment to grow strong in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market in coming future.
- Garmin Ltd., an American technology company, recently collaborated with ActiGraph, a global leader in sleep monitoring solutions, to create innovative health and activity monitoring solutions. By combining ActiGraph‘s CentrePoint data analytics platform with the sensor data from Garmin wearables, the companies are planning to launch powerful wearable solutions for different patient monitoring applications.
- ActiGraph recently launched its new activity monitor device, the CentrePoint Insight Watch, which uses raw data capture technology to capture high-resolution signal from the accelerometer and provides actionable information to the user through its fast, real-time data transfer mechanism.
Get Report Sample Copy @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2829
Fact.MR report provides comprehensive information about recent developments in the competitive environment in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market. Stakeholders in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market featured in the Fact.MR report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., Aetna Inc., ResMed Inc., BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Activinsights Ltd., SOMNOmedics GmbH, MEDISANA GmbH, Recorders & Medicare Systems Pvt Ltd, Compumedics, Ltd., Natus Medical, Inc., Cleveland Medical Devices Inc., Cidelec, iHealth Labs Inc., Medicom MTD, ActiGraph, LLC, and Nox Medical.
Tier I Companies Hold a Whopping 70% Revenue Share in the Actigraphy Sensor and PSG Devices Market
The actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market is witnessing positive growth with the frontrunners accounting for nearly two-third of the total revenue in the market. Frontrunners in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market, including Koninklijke Philips N.V., Fitbit, Inc., Garmin Ltd., and ResMed Inc., have maintained a strong foothold in the market.
Apart from the launch of next-generation actigraphy sensor and PSG devices, inorganic growth strategies have been instrumental in driving the market share of Tier I companies. Large companies, including ResMed, Fitbit Inc., and Garmin Ltd., have been collaborating with or acquiring small and medium enterprises in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market for consolidating their position. Further, challenges associated with regulatory compliance have meant that actigraphy sensor manufacturing has remained highly consolidated.
Growing Prevalence of Sleep Disorders Triggering Demand
The modern lifestyle has altered sleeping patterns, leading to an increase in the prevalence of various sleep disorders. Right from minor sleep disturbances to major problems, such as insomnia, chronic sleep disorders have adverse impacts on consumers’ quality of life. As actigraphy sensor and PSG devices make it simpler for users to monitor their sleep duration with more convenience and accuracy, it helps in diagnosing sleep diseases reliably and makes treatments more effective.
Thereby, consumers are seeking diagnostic services for the accurate treatments of sleep disorders, which is creating a high demand for actigraphy sensor and PSG devices in the healthcare sector. Furthermore, ongoing research in the field of sleep disorder management to discover more efficient medicine and treatments for life-threatening sleep disorders is providing a boost to the applications of actigraphy sensor and PSG devices.
Send an Enquiry @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2829
Standards and Stringent Regulatory Framework Influence Actigraphy Sensor and PSG Devices Manufacturing Strategies
In order to ensure consumers’ health and safety of devices, governing bodies across the globe have regulated the use of actigraphy sensor and PSG devices with strict guidelines and high standards for accreditation. For instance, the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM) recently published clinical practice guideline for the applications of actigraphy sensors in sleep monitoring devices.
Furthermore, it is mandatory for stakeholders in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market to conform to various regulatory requirements such as licensing requirements and Medical Code of Conduct. Complying with various strict regulatory policies in various regions is exhorting actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market players to realign some of their business strategies, which, in turn, may have an impact of pricing structure and supply chains of the business.
Emergence of Advanced Technologies to Boost Availability of Smart Actigraphy Sensor and PSG Devices
With the healthcare industry taking a leap with technological transformations, manufacturers in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market are bolstering their use of advanced technologies in manufacturing processes. Needs for accuracy and reliability in diagnostics are the primary triggers for the increased applications of next-generation technologies, such as Internet of Things (IoT), to improve salient features of actigraphy sensor and PSG devices.
Manufacturers in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market are experimenting with various technologies, such as radar technology, to discover the most accurate and reliable method for sleep analysis. Leading market players shifting their focus on increasing the use of technologies to launch innovative and more efficient actigraphy sensor and PSG devices to scale up on the competitive landscape in the diagnostics industry.
Ever-expanding End-user Base of Health-conscious Consumers is Creating Lucrative Sales Opportunities
With the incidences of severe sleep disorders reaching its peak, health-conscious consumers are willing to opt for effective treatments in order to improve the quality of life. The quest for adopting a healthier lifestyle is predominantly boosting sales of actigraphy sensor and PSG devices among health-conscious consumers.
Get Customized Research Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=2829
Furthermore, a substantial rise in the geriatric population has a hand in the rapidly expanding base of target consumers for manufacturers in the actigraphy sensor and PSG devices market. Thereby, with the growing popularity of health and wellness trends, the sales of actigraphy sensor and PSG devices are likely to multiply at a rapid rate in the upcoming years.
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852