Industrias Venado SA led sales of concentrates in Bolivia with 70% retail value share. The company has a long-standing reputation in Bolivia. Additionally, the company targets all socioeconomic segments with its two brands Kris and Kris Nectar. Kris is the most affordable brand and it is widely distributed through independent small grocers, other grocery retailers, hypermarkets and supermarkets. Industrias Venado SA also launched a variety of flavours for its Kris brand.
Full Report Details at
Powder concentrates is expected to post a CAGR of 3% in total volume terms over the forecast period. It is expected that the addition of vitamins to concentrates will positively impact the growth of the category. Likewise, greater variety of flavours offered through powder concentrates is also expected to favour its consumption in Bolivia. It is unlikely that low-income consumers will become concerned with artificial ingredients in powder concentrates, which will continue to boost their sales in the forecast period.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Concentrates industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Concentrates industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The?Concentrates in?Bolivia market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Concentrates in Bolivia?
* What are the major brands in Bolivia?
* Who are the key consumers of concentrates in Bolivia?
* How do premium vs. standard vs. economy brands compete for sales and market share?
* How does the sales performance of domestic manufacturers compare to international brands/manufacturers?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Concentrates in Colombia
- Concentrates in the US
- Concentrates in China
- Concentrates in Portugal
- Concentrates in Spain