Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=695
Fact.MR’s analysis on tahini market has revealed that the sale of tahini is estimated to exceed US$ 2300 Mn by the end of the year of assessment (2026). Moreover, the global tahini market, according to Fact.MR, is projected to expand at a steady volume CAGR of 4.7% throughout the period of assessment, 2017-2026. The growth of global tahini market is significantly fuelled by increasing demand for healthy foods, the growing trend of in-house cooking and substantial use of tahini sauce or paste by eateries in different food items. Key players profiled in the global tahini market research report include Mounir Bissat Factories, Sunshine International Foods, Inc., El Rashidi El Mizan and Halwani Bros. Co.
Use of Tahini in Various Food Domains to Influence the Growth of the Global Market
Albeit it’s culinary and cultural importance since ancient times, tahini has tapped different food sectors such as desserts, smoothies, baked foods and cocktails. For instance, Michigan Bakery ??" Zingerman’s Bakehouse ??" is using tahini in its Jewish rye bread. Additionally, according to this bakery, tahini is an intriguing addition in its sweet products that include tahini filled croissant and tahini date cookies. Moreover, apart from baked foods, tahini is also being used in ice creams and cocktails. For example, it is mixed with Indonesian liqueur that is derived from sugarcane, tequila, chocolate syrup and coconut milk.
Rise of tahini in Western world by its use in different cuisines and food products has coincided with the growing consumer taste for healthy foods. This statement is justified with growing use of tahini sauce in sweet treats and sandwiches that gives an umami kick to the food product. The usability of tahini in variety of food products such as sweets, bakery and confectioneries and cocktails is expected to complement the demand for tahini consequently fuelling the growth of the global tahini market during the period of assessment.
Moreover, tahini is available in different flavors such as roasted garlic herb and wild oregano. Flavored tahini, typically in paste form, is widely used in tahini based dips, which is expected to trigger the demand for tahini worldwide. For example, flavored tahini finds its use in various sauces, for instance, lemon-yogurt sauce especially used in crispy fish fillets. In addition, creamy tahini based hummus dips for pita chips and fresh veggies, tahini as topping for grilled fish and as a sandwich spread are increasing its popularity in the food world, subsequently fuelling tahini’s demand and supplementing its market’s growth.
View Complete Report With TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/695/tahini-market
Global Tahini Market: Key Highlights
- Middle East and Africa (MEA) region is expected to be the largest and most lucrative region for tahini market with respect to demand, consumption as well as exports to foreign countries. Counties such as Israel, South Africa and other GCC countries are expected to showcase increased demand for tahini, thus contributing to the growth of the MEA tahini market
- With respect to sesame seed type, hulled sesame seeds are widely used for tahini production as they provide better nutritional content, such as high Vitamin A content. This has pushed the demand for hulled sesame seeds during the assessment period
- In the product type category, natural tahini is expected to witness significant demand and higher sales by the end of the assessment year as natural tahini provides healthy fats, amino acids, helps in blood pressure regulation, cholesterol regulation, balancing hormones, improve skin health and is a better source of minerals and essential vitamins. The natural tahini segment is estimated to lead the global tahini market during the forecast period
- Increasing demand for tahini in pastes and spreads in various products such as baba ghanoush, hummus and salads has been observed. With respect to the application area, tahini is widely used in dips and spreads, which is expected to significantly contribute to the growth of the global market
- In the distribution channel category, given the increasing number of conventional retail stores, the conventional retail segment is expected to surpass other channels with respect to sales of tahini, making it an attractive distribution sales channel for the product
Table of Content:
- Executive Summary
1.1. Summarizing Key Findings
1.2. Trends and Developments
1.3. Strategic Themes
1.4. Highlighting Action Area ??" Wheel of Fortune
- Global Tahini Market Overview
2.2. Market Definition and Scope
2.3. Market Taxonomy and Segments Captured
- Global Tahini Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size (US$ Mn) & Volume (Tonnes) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2. Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Forecast Factors and Relevance of Impact
- Global Tahini Market Dynamics
- Supply Chain and Value Chain Assessment
- Actionable Insights and Analysis
6.1. Competition Footprint Matrix
6.2. Scenario Forecast
6.3. PESTLE Analysis
6.4. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.5. Product Life Cycle
6.6. Investment Feasibility Matrix
6.7. List of Distributors
Tahini Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/695/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/