Global Citrus Essential Oil Market Projected to Witness a Single-Digit CAGR between 2018 and 2028
This has further induced a paradigm shift in consumer preference toward food & beverage products based on natural ingredients and preservatives.
[USPRwire, Tue Sep 24 2019] The report studies the citrus essential oil market worldwide, especially in North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, India and Other Regions with production, size, growth, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions. In order to study the various trends and patterns prevailing in the concerned market, Fact.MR has included a new report on citrus essential oil market to its wide online database including upcoming trends and market growth factors through 2028. This research assessment offers a clear insight about the influential factors that are expected to transform the global market in the near future. The insights structured for presenting the target market are procured from both primary research and secondary research, and are utilized for validation that is valuable to investors, manufacturers and new entrants.
Get A Sample Copy of Market Report Here - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2851
Shares of the citrus essential oils market will continue to remain consolidated among emerging players, as the competition at the brink intensifies and emphasis on organic ingredients, product quality, and clean label gains center stage. On the other hand, the market leaders continue to focus on expanding their global footprint through adoption of more efficient extraction methods, and new product launches. Companies continue to explore the application scope of citrus essential oils, particularly in agriculture, health, and F&B. Some notable developments in the citrus essential oils market have been detailed below.
- Ripple effects of increased demand for natural products and emphasis on environment sustenance have been significantly influencing dynamics of the citrus essential oils market. Recognizing the need, Young Living Essential Oils LLC has partnered with Finca Farms who are known for growing high-quality lime and grapefruits in their zero-waste facility based in Mexico.
- Sensing the remarkable rise in sales of fragrances based on natural essential oils, Givaudan, in December 2018 announced that it has acquired Albert Vielle, a company which specializes in providing natural essential oils used in fragrances and aromatherapy products.
- Shift in the consumer preference towards products constituting natural ingredients in food, beverages, and personal care markets has induced a fresh flow of investments in the companies specializing in the sector. Recognizing the trend, Pace Advisors Inc. raised its stake in International Flavors & Fragrances by over 17% at the end of the last quarter in 2018.
- Research initiated by nurses of the CHI Health Mercy Council Bluffs, based in Iowa, in 2018 concluded that using essential oils can lower the intervention time for people suffering from nausea, abdominal pain, and vomiting by over 25 minutes.
- With essential oils sales flourishing, Yongevity launched two new essential oil products along with new products line in Mineral Man and Hemp FX™. While Mineral Man product line offered essential oils-based hair-care and skin care products, Hemp FX™ includes three products based on hemp-derived cannabinoid oil.
- Givaudan has recently made a significant investment to streamline its patchouli oil sourcing from the Sulawesi Island in Indonesia. The agenda behind this investment is to train 1000 patchouli producers and their families about efficient agricultural practices, for improving the productivity of patchouli essential oil - an integral constituent of natural fragrances.
This report on the citrus essential oils market offers detailed profiling of key players including Ultra-International B.V., Phoenix Aromas & Essential Oils, LLC, Firmenich SA, Symrise AG, Citrus Oleo, Lionel Hitchen (Essential Oils) Ltd, Mountain Rose Herbs, Inc., Citromax S.A.C.I, doTERRA International, LLC, and Citrosuco.
Citrus Essential Oils to Gain Popularity as Natural Preservatives
Emphasis on preservative packaging continues to rise in the food & beverage sector, as longer shelf-life gains ground as an essential requirement in line with the modern-day trade practices that involve time-intensive transportation of products across borders and oceans. Although use of synthetic antimicrobials and preservatives is prevalent among F&B companies to prevent spoilage, risk of chronic disease from a number of commonly-used synthetic preservatives is a persisting challenge in the marketplace. For instance, risk of developing cancer and lung inflammation have been associated with butylated hydroxyanisole (BHA) or butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT), which are used to curtail oxidation and prevent growth of harmful bacteria in food products. This has further induced a paradigm shift in consumer preference toward food & beverage products based on natural ingredients and preservatives.
Ask Industry Experts about this Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=2851
Citrus essential oils have emerged as a key solution to replace synthetic food preservatives, owing to their rich limonene content, a monoterpene that exhibits strong antibacterial and antifungal properties. Adoption of citrus essential oils also remains upheld by their potential application in biodegradable food packaging solutions, and in gelatin or chitosan for improving physiochemical properties of packaging. Rising concerns regarding environment and health amongst the global population are promoting the use of natural preservatives and packaging in food companies around the world.
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Suite 400, Rockville, MD 20852