Food premixes are witnessing a gradual surge in popularity worldwide, and according to a recent Fact.MR report, the global market for food premix will register a steady 5.6% value CAGR during the period of forecast 2017 to 2026
[USPRwire, Fri Nov 16 2018] Food premixes are witnessing a gradual surge in popularity worldwide, and according to a recent Fact.MR report, the global market for food premix will register a steady 5.6% value CAGR during the period of forecast 2017 to 2026. Nearly 735,000 tons of food premix is estimated to sold globally by 2026-end.
Food added with Powdered Vitamins & Minerals to Reduce Anemia & Iron Deficiency in Children
A large number of pre-school and school-going children between the age group 2 and 12 years old are affected with anemia, with a majority among them suffering from iron deficiency. Point-of-use food fortification with micronutrient powders has been recommended for trimming the prevalence of pediatric anemia. In order to assess its effectiveness, researchers as Micronutrient initiative in Canada, WHO, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the U.S., have conducted a review of quasi-RCT and RCT trials.
According to the research, point-of-use food fortification with micronutrient powders that comprise iron has the potential to alleviate iron deficiency and anemia in children. Focus of future research regarding the same is being directed toward increasing the evidence on adverse effects, developmental outcomes, morbidity, and mortality. Developments such as this are likely to significantly influence growth of the global food premix market in the upcoming years.
Request Sample Report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=615
7 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Food Premix Market for the Forecast Period 2017-2026
Know the methodology behind the report - https://www.factmr.com/report/615/food-premix-market
Market Players adopting Expansion Strategies to Increase their Market Footprint
- North America is expected to prevail as the largest market for food premix, trailed by Europe, in terms of both value and volume. Aging population across the Western economies that include the U.S., Germany, Italy, and the U.K., coupled with their focus on leading active & healthy lifestyles, regular exercising, and maintaining a nutrition-rich diet will sustain demand for food premix in these nations.
- Revenues from sales of food premix in North America and Europe will collectively account for over three-fifth market share over the period of forecast. In addition, the market in APEJ is set to register a relatively faster expansion than that in Europe, although accounting for a comparatively lower market revenue share.
- Rapid urbanization, rise in middle-class population with higher GHDI, soaring focus on fitness & health, and western influence on diets of people in APEJ countries, such as India and China, will continue to impact growth of food premix market in the region.
- Powder form of food premix are expected to be sought-after among consumers worldwide in the upcoming years, on account of their ease-of-use and storage convenience. Revenues from sales of powdered food premixes will remain considerably larger than those procured from liquid food premixes.
- Amino acids will endure as preferred ingredient type in food premix, with an envisaged market revenue share of over 33% during 2017 to 2026. Revenue shares of vitamins and minerals in the market will also remain significant. Sales of nucleotides will record the fastest sales expansion in the market, in terms of value, through 2026.
- Food & beverages are likely to remain dominant applications of food premix. Sales of food premix in nutritional improvement programs will record a similar CAGR as that in food & beverage application, although estimated to account for the least market revenue share during the forecast period.
- Weight management and energy will continue to be preferred functions in food premix among consumers, so as to curtail challenges related to obesity and overweight, highly prevalent pandemic ailments.
Leading players in the market are adopting key strategies such as acquisitions, mergers and new product launches, in a bid to boost their sales and increase their market footprint. In mid-2017, Prinova, a U.S. food ingredients supplier, acquired the premix operations of Lycored based at the U.K. and China. The acquisition has enhanced the premix supply capacity of Prinova over 2x times, meanwhile providing the company with a global footprint. According to Prinova’s president, Don Thorp, the acquisition will benefit their company’s already made investment in dry and liquid nutrient & flavor premix blend operations based at North America.
Table of content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Food Premix Market - Executive Summary
- Global Food Premix Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Food Premix Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Food Premix Market Definition
3.2. Global Food Premix Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Tonnes) Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Food Premix Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Food Premix Market Dynamics
Food and food processing industry growth
Per Capita spending on food retail and out of home food spending
Food & beverages sector GVA
Supply Side Drivers
Targeted product development by suppliers
Strengthening customer engagement through lateral product offerings
Demand Side Drivers
Fortification is at the epicenter of food premixes demand
Infant nutrition products a recent catalyst for food premixes industry
Ingredient based marketing strategies by food processing companies
Limited concentration off-taker for food premixes
Potential markets yet to realize the benefit of food premixes
Customized premixes ??" a winning imperative for food premix manufacturers
Gluten-free food products ??" white space for industry stakeholders
Region-wise Trend Analysis
“locking core ingredients in micro-encapsulated form” ??" Unlocking new trends
Trituration, microencapsulation and the story of food premix blending
End user prefer powdered premixes, yet companies laid emphasis on liquid premixes
And many more
3.4. Supply Chain
Supply Chain Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
List of Active Participants
Distributors / Retailers
Profitability and Gross Margin Analysis
3.5. Cost Structure of developing food premixes
3.6. Pricing Analysis
Price Point Assessment by Region
Price Point Assessment by Product Type
Price Forecast till 2026
Factors Influencing Pricing
3.7. Wheel of Fortune
3.8. PESTLE Analysis
3.9. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.10. Region Wise Market Positioning and Assessment
3.11. Competition Market Footprint Matrix
3.12. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.13. Food Premix Market Forecast Scenario
Optimistic Market Scenario
Likely Market Scenario
Conservative Market Scenario
Key factors influencing- optimistic and pessimistic scenario
3.14. Global Food Premix Market Snapshot, By Geography
3.15. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
Have Any Query? Discuss with Our Expert Team- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=615
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/
Visit website »