Fast Market Research recommends "Beer in Sweden" from Euromonitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Tue Jun 28 2016] Sweden was one of the pioneers of organic food and drink products over the review period, with beer being no exception. Systembolaget sold 12.6 million litres of organic beer in 2015, worth SEK462 million. These figures were significantly lower in 2014, at 3.8 million litres and SEK144 million, meaning volume sales of organic beer increased by 234% and value sales by 220% through Systembolaget in just one year. Sales were boosted by several new launches and a greater focus on informing customers...
Euromonitor International's Beer in Sweden report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2011-2015), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Product coverage:Dark Beer, Lager, Non/Low Alcohol Beer, Stout.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Beer market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Beer Market in Europe 2015-2019
- Beer Market in the US: Size and Growth Forecast 2015-2019
- Beer Market in the APAC 2015-2019
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2015 : In-depth Analysis of Key Companies, Brands, Volume, Value and Segmentation Trends and Opportunities in the Beer Market
- Canary Islands Beer Market Insights Report 2015 : In-depth Analysis of Key Companies, Brands, Volume, Value and Segmentation Trends and Opportunities in the Beer Market