New Food research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Apr 14 2015] Baked goods recorded lower current value growth in 2014 than in 2013. On one hand, rising health consciousness among Hong Kong’s consumers led them to limit their intake of baked goods such as cakes, which are deemed high in fat and calories. On the other hand, rising demand for packaged food products which offer convenience, including convenient meal solutions and snacks for on-the-go consumption, benefited the performance of baked goods in 2014, especially unpackaged/artisanal categories, which offer consumers the option to grab a quick snack for on-the-go consumption.
Full Report Details at
The Garden Co Ltd recorded a marginal increase in value share in 2014, consolidating its lead in baked goods with 47%. With a local root and culture, The Garden Co has earned a high level of consumer trust, while the high quality of its products makes it the most popular local player in baked goods in Hong Kong.
The baked goods category is expected to register a value CAGR of 2% over the forecast period, slower than the growth recorded over the review period. The rising health consciousness of Hong Kong’s consumers is set to continue limiting the overall performance of baked goods over the forecast period, as many Hong Kong residents are set to reduce their intake of baked goods such as cakes, which are perceived as being high in fat and calories.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baked goods industry in Hong Kong, China with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baked goods industry in Hong Kong, China, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The?Baked goods in?Hong Kong, China market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Baked goods in Hong Kong, China?
* What are the major brands in Hong Kong, China?
* How will increasingly volatile wheat commodity prices impact retail prices and sales performance?
* What are the market opportunities for high fibre products?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- The Future of the Savory and Deli Foods Market in Hong Kong to 2018
- Morning Goods Market in Hong Kong to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Bulgaria to 2017
- Savory Baked Goods Market in Italy to 2017