Fast Market Research recommends "Austria Beverage Forecasts September 2015" from Canadean, now available
[USPRwire, Tue Oct 27 2015] Some of the key trends noted across countries include: consumers starting to watch their sugar intake especially in western markets where low calorie variants are taking share, or consumers moving towards packaged water and flavoured waters; fruit powders continuing to fall across many of the markets despite their lower price per litre as consumers opt for more convenient ready to drink alternatives; beer currently experiencing moderate growth across markets aided by more marketing investment and a general improvement in consumer mood.
Full Report Details at
* Hot tea has a high market penetration across much of the world but the health trend is seeing increasing consumer interest in herbal and fruit teas in countries such as the United Kingdom
* Spirits are expected to remain growing at a steady pace in countries such as the United States of America as more consumers have higher incomes to purchase higher quality beverages and they are popular for use in cocktails
* Younger consumers are moving away from traditional dairy drinks in West Europe towards either flavoured milk or JNSD as many are skipping breakfast or having it 'on-the-go'
* Carbonates are losing market share as more people move towards healthier, iced/rtd tea drinks and packaged water, this is being seen in Brazil, low calorie carbonates however are expected to rise as more people join the health trend
Canadean's Austria Beverage Forecasts reports cover soft, dairy, hot and alcoholic drinks and provide a comprehensive analysis of consumption trends, covering:
* 2000-2014 topline consumption data for 31 beverage categories, with forecasts to 2020 measured in both million litres and litres per capita
* Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the beverage trends and forecast assumptions
Reasons to Get this Report
* Evaluate the very latest beverage category forecast projections to 2020 to enhance your understanding of consumption patterns and evolving trends in the beverage industry
* Identify the current and emerging trends and future growth opportunities in the beverage market to assess the likely impact on your company's performance
* Interrogate the data to understand both the historic and likely future performance of the beverage industry by country and category to support your long-term strategic planning
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- West Europe Beverage Forecasts September 2015
- Latin America Beverage Forecasts September 2015
- East Europe Beverage Forecasts September 2015
- Asia Beverage Forecasts September 2015
- Africa Beverage Forecasts September 2015