Fast Market Research recommends "Asian Speciality Drinks in India" from Euromonitor International, now available
[USPRwire, Fri Jul 18 2014] Consumers continued to make Asian specialty juices like tamarind juice at home to give a sour taste to curries. There are no brands available for such juices.
There were no noteworthy national or regional players offering Asian speciality drinks in 2013.
Manufacturers might introduce Asian speciality drinks like sugarcane juice over the forecast period. As consumers become increasingly aware of the hygiene issues associated with loose sugarcane juice that they buy from street stalls, they might start looking at packaged drinks.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
Full Report Details at
If you're in the Asian Speciality Drinks industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The?Asian Speciality Drinks in?India market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Asian Speciality Drinks in India?
* What are the major brands in India?
* Who are the key consumers of Asian Speciality drinks in India?
* Are there specific cultural reasons for consuming Asian Speciality drinks like green tea?
* What recent packaging innovation and market trends have appeared in the past year?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Vietnam
- Asian Speciality Drinks in China
- Asian Speciality Drinks in France
- Asian Speciality Drinks in Malaysia
- Asian Speciality Drinks in the Netherlands