New Beverages research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Oct 29 2013] With better economic conditions in 2012, due to a lower inflation rate and higher GDP growth, consumer confidence gradually returned. More people were willing to spend on eating out and gathering, contributing to the good performance of alcoholic drinks. Off-trade sales also observed good growth as consumers had more money to purchase alcoholic drinks to consume at home.
Euromonitor International's Alcoholic Drinks in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2008-2012), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2017 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Product coverage: Beer, Cider/Perry, RTDs/High-Strength Premixes, Spirits, Wine.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Alcoholic Drinks market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. We represent the world's top research publishers and analysts and provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in France, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Slovakia, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Hungary, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Singapore, 2007 to 2017
- The Packaging of Retail Non-Alcoholic Drinks in Ireland, 2007 to 2017