Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025
[USPRwire, Wed Sep 09 2015] "Plant Life Extension (Plex) for Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2025", the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information and analysis of the global nuclear plant life extension (PLEX) market.
The report provides a clear overview of and detailed insight into the global PLEX market. It explains the key drivers and challenges affecting the market and also provides data regarding historic and forecast market size, both globally and in the key nuclear power market countries: US, Canada, UK, France, Russia, Ukraine, Japan, and South Korea.
The report uses data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GlobalData's team of industry experts.
* Detailed historic and forecast statistics for cumulative nuclear capacity and annual electricity generation from 2006 to 2025, globally and for each of the key countries.
* Coverage of the key growth drivers and challenges related to the global PLEX market.
* Coverage of number of reactors starting PLEX, combined capacity of all plants starting PLEX, and the market size of PLEX for each year during 2006-2025, at a global, regional and key country level.
* Competitive landscape discussing PLEX activities undertaken by all the market contenders.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for the wind turbine O&M market
* Maximize potential in the growth of the wind power market
* Identify key partners and business-development avenues
* Respond to competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Fuel Assemblies For Nuclear Power, Update 2015 - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Competitive Landscape, and Key Country Analysis to 2025
- Nuclear Reactor Pressure Vessel and Head - Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Thermal Power in China, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Nuclear Power in Russia, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 - Capacity, Generation, Deployment Trends, Investments, Power Plants, Regulations, and Company Profiles
- Thermal Power in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles