Now Available: Oil & Gas: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Oil & Gas: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Mon Feb 29 2016] The NAFTA Oil and Gas in global industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value, volume, and forecast to 2019). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the Oil & Gas market in NAFTA
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the Oil & Gas market in NAFTA
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key oil & gas market players' NAFTA operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA oil & gas market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The oil & gas industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $529.3 billion in 2015.The Canada was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of -10.7% over the 2011-15 period.
Within the oil & gas industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $426.8 billion in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $57.7 and $44.8 billion, respectively.
The US is expected to lead the oil & gas industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $517.7 billion in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $74.9 and $55.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the NAFTA oil & gas market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA oil & gas market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the significant competitors in this market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Planned Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Pipelines
- Underground Gas Storage Industry Outlook in North America to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Storage Sites
- Oil & Gas Accumulator Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in South and Central America and Caribbean to 2019 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines
- Gas Utilities: North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide