New Energy market report from Business Monitor International: "Kazakhstan Power Report Q4 2015"
[USPRwire, Sun Sep 13 2015] This quarter our view on the Hungarian power market remains largely unvaried. We continue to expect healthy growth in Kazakhstan's power sector over BMI 's 10-year forecast period to 202 4 , in terms of generation and consumption. Although c oal will continue to maintain its dominance over our ten-year forecast period to 2024 , , non-hydro renewables will grow rapidly, with a slew of foreign-financed wind and solar projects in the pipeline. The government also plan s to restart the exploitation of nuclear energy, helped by Kazakhstan's vast uranium wealth. Power production will comfortably meet demand, with Kazakhstan's dependence on energy imports decreasing over our forecast period .
Key Trends And Developments
The price of electricity is rising. At the start of 2015, electricity prices in Almaty and the Almaty region increased 7.5% to KZT20 for 1 kW of power and the head of Kazakhstan's energy ministry decreed a rise in electricity tariffs in all regions of Kazakhstan during Q114.
Full Report Details at
Kazakhstan is embarking on plans to expand electricity supplies to Russia in the context of the new Eurasian Economic Union. However, the vision of a unified market is coming up hard against the reality of Russia's deepening economic malaise. In late November, Kazakhstan stopped feeding the Russian electricity grids it was serving because the fixed rouble-denominated payment it was receiving fell below cost price.
The Kazakhstan Power Report features BMI Research's market assessment and independent forecasts covering electricity generation (coal, gas, oil, nuclear, hydro and non-hydro renewables), electricity consumption, trade, transmission and distribution losses and electricity generating capacity.
The Kazakhstan Power Report also analyses the impact of regulatory changes, recent developments and the background macroeconomic outlook and features competitive landscapes comparing national and multinational operators by sales, market share, investments, projects, partners and expansion strategies.
* Use BMI's independent industry forecasts for Kazakhstan to test other views - a key input for successful budgeting and strategic planning in the power market.
* Target business opportunities and risks Kazakhstan's power sector through our reviews of latest power industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Kazakhstan.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Competitive Landscape analysis.
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis, covering power markets, regulatory changes, major investments, projects and company developments.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Kazakhstan Power Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- Thermal Power in Kazakhstan, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Hungary Power Report Q4 2015
- Joint Stock Company Kazakhstan Electricity Grid Operating Company - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Chile Power Report Q4 2015