Electricity Retailing: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide - New Report Available
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Electricity Retailing: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Mar 02 2016] The G8 Electricity Retailing industry guide provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The guide also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Features and benefits
* Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 electricity retailing
* Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 electricity retailing market
* Leading company profiles reveal details of key electricity retailing market players' G8 operations and financial performance
* Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 electricity retailing market with five year forecasts
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country
Full Report Details at
The G8 countries contributed $1,408.9 billion in 2015 to the global construction materials industry, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.5% between 2011 and 2015. The G8 countries are expected to reach a value of $2,154.5 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 8.9% over the 2015-20 period.
Among the G8 nations, France is the leading country in the construction materials industry, with market revenues of $670.1 billion in 2015. This was followed by the US and Germany, with a value of $398.4 and $107.4 billion, respectively.
France is expected to lead the construction materials industry in the G8 nations with a value of $1,175.3 billion in 2016, followed by the US and Germany with expected values of $476.3 and $201.6 billion, respectively.
Your key questions answered
* What was the size of the G8 electricity retailing market by value in 2015?
* What will be the size of the G8 electricity retailing market in 2020?
* What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the G8 electricity retailing market?
* How has the market performed over the last five years?
* Who are the top competitors in the G8 electricity retailing market?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Electricity Retailing: Global Industry Guide
- Electricity Retailing: Global Industry Almanac
- Oil & Gas: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Utilities: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
- Gas Utilities: Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide