International brands dominate value share across the market. Consumers show strong brand loyalty to well-known international brand names due to their quality and signature fragrances. However, international fragrance brands face the challenge of fake and counterfeit products that are widely and easily available across Pakistan. These counterfeit products eat into the sales of the international fragrance brands.
Euromonitor International's Fragrances in Pakistan report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage:Mass Fragrances, Premium Fragrances.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
Full Report Details at
* Get a detailed picture of the Fragrances market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Venezuela
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Australia
- Consumer and Market Insights: Fragrances Market in Denmark
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Sweden to 2019
- The Future of the Fragrances Market in Ireland to 2019
"Fragrances in Pakistan" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001