Nivea Seoul Co Ltd maintained the leading position with 50% value share in 2013. It increased by 18% in value sales and solidified its strong position. The company took 70% value share in deodorant sprays and 53% value share in roll-ons respectively. In deodorant sticks, it recorded relatively low value share of 25% due to intensive competition with beauty specialist retailers' brands.
Full Report Details at
Deodorants is expected to show a CAGR of 2% in constant value terms over the forecast period. With the number of consumers who aware of deodorants already becoming larger, the market forecast will be slower without a particular issue able to affect market conditions. Within deodorants, the performance of different deodorant types will be forecast differently. Deodorant sticks will continue to show the largest value growth with a CAGR of 5% in constant value terms and roll-ons is predicted to show stagnation with a less than 1% CAGR in constant value terms due to minimum demand.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Deodorants industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Deodorants industry in South Korea, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The?Deodorants in?South Korea market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Deodorants in South Korea?
* What are the major brands in South Korea?
* Which deodorant formats are seeing most dynamic growth?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in South Korea to 2017
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in South Africa to 2017
- Anti-Perspirants and Deodorants Market in South Africa to 2017