Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Eyewear in South Africa", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Oct 28 2015] Eyewear showed limited constant value growth of less than 1% in 2015. Increased fuel and utility costs, rising interest rates and limited economic growth negatively impacted South African consumers' expendable income during the review period. The growth achieved in 2015 was predominantly driven by the growth of spectacles, a product type that is seen as offering better value for money over the long term. Sunglasses also helped boost the growth of spectacles, being purchased as a fashion item.
Euromonitor International's Eyewear in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2010-2014), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2019 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Full Report Details at
Product coverage:Contact Lenses, Spectacles.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Eyewear market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Non-Power-Driven Hand Tool Market in South Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Hotels in South Africa to 2018: Market Databook
- Sports Good Market in South Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Lighting Product Market in South Africa to 2019 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Travel and Tourism in South Africa to 2018