Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Bath and Shower in Pakistan", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Aug 12 2015] A huge influx of imported low-cost products in bath and shower in Pakistan caused a drop in sales of highly-priced locally-manufactured products in 2014. Volume sales of locally-manufactured bar soap were badly affected by an influx of Indonesian-based cheap bar soap in 2014. Imported bar soap is available at a price of PKR20.00 for 70g whereas the minimum price of locally-manufactured bar soap is PKR25.00 for the same quantity.
Unilever Pakistan Ltd led bath and shower with a 35% value share and sales of PKR6.5 billion in 2014 because of its aggressive marketing strategy to promote its Lifebuoy and Lux brands. Unilever Pakistan Ltd utilises all types of advertising medium to promote those brands. The company’s leading position is also backed by consistent innovation in products such as the launch of new variants of Lifebuoy and Lux soap.
Full Report Details at
Body wash/shower gel is expected to gain attention from middle-class consumers in the forecast period and record value growth at an 8% CAGR at constant 2014 prices. Growth of body wash/shower gel sales will be backed by the execution of mass-level awareness campaigns by international brands.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Bath and Shower industry in Pakistan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Bath and Shower industry in Pakistan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Bath and Shower in Pakistan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Bath and Shower in Pakistan?
* What are the major brands in Pakistan?
* How are sales of private label products evolving?
* What is the importance of intimate washes in the overall category context?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Bulgaria: Market Profile to 2018
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Spain: Market Profile to 2018
- Bath and Shower Products Market in the Netherlands: Market Profile to 2018
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Italy: Market Profile to 2018
- Bath and Shower Products Market in Indonesia: Market Profile to 2018