New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Sun Dec 14 2014] As consumers demand higher quality baby and child-specific products, manufacturers have focused on wealthier demographics and concentrated on importing premium brands and developing natural products. Recommended by the media and doctors, more Taiwanese parents are willing to spend money on environmentally friendly and safe ingredients for their baby and child-specific products.
Johnson & Johnson led with a 51% share in baby care and child-specific products in 2013, because the company is specialised in baby products. Johnson's baby bath and shampoo was among the leading brands owing to its well-known brand image, affordable price and wide availability via several retail channels. Moreover, the brandís soft and mild features were communicated by consumers who shared their experience of the product on the internet.
Full Report Details at
Value sales of baby and child-specific products at constant 2013 prices will record a CAGR of 1% over the forecast period, around the same as the CAGR for the review period. Higher priced organic ingredients are projected to maintain sales in value terms.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Care industry in Taiwan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby Care industry in Taiwan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Care in Taiwan market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Baby Care in Taiwan?
* What are the major brands in Taiwan?
* What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
* What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Lithuania
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in the United Arab Emirates
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Estonia
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Slovenia