New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Aug 11 2015] Retail sales of baby and child-specific products increased by 6% in current terms to GTQ172 million in 2014. In recent years, brands found in pharmacies such as La Roche-Posay (L’Oréal Guatemala SA), Mustela (Cendis), Eucerin (BDF Centroamérica SA) and Sebamed (Bayer de Guatemala SA) gained importance as paediatricians recommend them, and consumers tend to follow their doctor’s advice.
Johnson & Johnson Guatemala SA remained the leader with a retail value share of 46% in 2014. The brand Johnson & Johnson is well known this in Guatemala, and consumers trust it for their babies. The company supports the brand with strong marketing campaigns, constantly launches new products and has strong distribution that allowed it to remain the leading player.
Baby and child-specific products is expected to register a CAGR of 3% (constant 2014 prices) over the forecast period to reach GTQ196 million in 2019. Growth of new brands entering the category at different price tiers and the potential for players to extend their brands to children are expected to be the drivers of sales over the forecast period.
Full Report Details at
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby and Child-specific Products industry in Guatemala with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Baby and Child-specific Products industry in Guatemala, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby and Child-specific Products in Guatemala market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Baby and Child-specific Products in Guatemala?
* What are the major brands in Guatemala?
* What are the movements in unit prices across categories?
* What is the penetration of premium baby care products?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Baby Safety Products Market 2015-2019
- Global Baby Hygiene Products Market 2015-2019
- Global Baby Bath Products Market 2015-2019
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Argentina
- Baby and Child-Specific Products in Portugal