Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2016 - New Study Released
Recently published research from Business Monitor International, "Venezuela Information Technology Report Q1 2016", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Dec 18 2015] We have made downwards revisions in our Q1 16 IT forecast for Venezuela to take into account the prolonged impacts of the macroeconomic recession in the country. T he Venezuelan IT market, like the wider economy, is forecast to be a regional a nd global underperformer in 2016 - and over the medium term to 2019. The s everity of the economic crisis and t he weak prospects for recovery - at least in the short to medium term - mean there is also additional downside and potential. E xchange rate reforms enacted in February 2015 have hit IT market demand by eroding Venezuelan household purchasing power in global markets, thereby reducing demand for imports and imported components for assembly . The crisis is so severe that there have been widespread reports of device shortages in stores, as well as rapid price increases far in excess of wage inflation.
Full Report Details at
Latest Updates & Industry Developments
Computer Hardware Sales: Decline from USD371mn in 2015 to USD318mn in 2016.
Software Sales: Decline from USD111mn in 2015 to USD98mn in 2016.
IT Services Sales: Decline from USD97mn in 2015 to USD86mn in 2016.
The Venezuela Information Technology Report features Business Monitor International (BMI)'s market assessment and independent forecasts covering personal computers and software; semi-conductors, memory chips, integrated circuits and general components; the internet and IT solutions. It analyses analyses regulatory changes (licensing, customs and intellectual property protection) and competitive landscapes comparing IT companies by products, sales, market share, investments, projects and expansion strategies.
BMI's Venezuela Information Technology Report provides industry professionals and strategists, corporate analysts, IT associations, government departments and regulatory bodies with independent forecasts and competitive intelligence on the IT industry in Venezuela.
* Benchmark BMI's independent IT Industry forecasts for Venezuela to test other views - a key input for successful budgetary and strategic business planning in the Venezuelan IT market.
* Target business opportunities and risks in Venezuela's IT sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes, and major deals, projects and investments in Venezuela.
* Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via our Company Profiles (inc. KPIs and latest activity).
BMI Industry View
Summary of BMI’s key industry forecasts, views and trend analysis covering IT, regulatory changes, major investments and projects and significant national and multinational company developments.
Industry SWOT Analysis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Malaysia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Argentina Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- Colombia Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- China Information Technology Report Q1 2016
- South Africa Information Technology Report Q1 2016