New Market Research Report: Global Smart Band Market 2016-2020
Recently published research from TechNavio, "Global Smart Band Market 2016-2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Dec 23 2015] Market outlook of the smart band market
Technavio's research analyst predicts the global smart band market to grow steadily at a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period. The high demand for wearable lifestyle devices is the key growth driver for this market. Consumers use smartwatches, smart bands, and wearable rings to monitor daily fitness and health activities, listen to music, check virtual/3D videos, play virtual games, and access social networking websites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. The popularity of these devices is highest among the younger population, especially in the US.
The strategic partnership among supply chain members is an emerging trend in the smart band market. In recent years, smart band manufacturers have increased their relationships with industry players worldwide. For instance, during 2015, HTC partnered with Under Armour to develop the Grip smart band.
Full Report Details at
Geographical segmentation and analysis of the smart band market
The Americas accounted for 65% of the market share during 2015 and is expected to retain its market leadership until the end of the forecast period. Its dominance was due to the presence of tech-savvy consumers with greater awareness of technologically advanced products such as smart bands. Fitbit, Garmin, and Jawbone; which are among the top five leading vendors in the market are also based out of the US.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global smart band market is characterized by intense competition due to the presence of multiple small and large vendors. Technavio predicts uncertain market growth for all vendors in 2016. Although large vendors such as Fitbit, Jawbone, and Samsung already have an established presence in the market, yet small vendors from APAC such as Xiaomi is taking over due to the low cost of manufacturing in the APAC region.
The leading vendors in the market are -
* Samsung Electronics
The other prominent vendors in the market include Lenovo, LG, Nike, Razer, and Sony.
Key questions answered in the report include
* What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
* What are the key factors driving the global smart band market?
* What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the smart band market?
* What are the challenges to market growth?
* Who are the key vendors in this market space?
* What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global smart band market?
* Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
* What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the smart band market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Contactless Smart Card Market 2015-2019
- Smart City Business Drivers, Technologies, Companies, and Solutions: Global Outlook and Forecasts 2015 - 2020
- Global Smart Cities Market 2015-2019
- Global Smart Grid Networking Market 2015-2019
- Global Smart Card Market in the Government Sector 2015-2019