Imaging Devices in India - New Report Available
New Computer Technology market report from Euromonitor International: "Imaging Devices in India"
[USPRwire, Mon Jan 18 2016] Imaging devices declined by 3% in volume terms and by 2% in current terms in 2015, the result of similar declines for digital cameras, the major product category within imaging devices. Digital cameras accounted for almost all sales of imaging devices in 2015, with digital camcorders being the only other category registering sales.
Nikon Corp continued to maintain its leading position within both imaging devices and cameras, recording a 37% volume share of each category in 2015. It was followed by Sony India Pvt, which recorded a 33% volume share of both categories. The dominance of these companies within imaging devices was mainly due to their strong presence within fixed lens cameras, the major category within digital cameras.
Full Report Details at
Imaging devices is expected to decline at a CAGR of 6% in volume terms over the forecast period, but sales are set to increase at a CAGR of 1% at constant 2015 prices. Volume sales are set to contract due to competition from smartphones, whereas low value growth is set to occur due to increased sales of expensive SLR cameras.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Imaging Devices industry in India with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Imaging Devices industry in India, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Imaging Devices in India market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the market size of Imaging Devices in India?
* What are the major brands in India?
* What is the growth rate for digital cameras?
* How is the growth of mobile phone cameras affecting the traditional camera market?
* What are the latest trends in mirrorless cameras?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Imaging Devices in Taiwan
- Imaging Devices in Portugal
- Imaging Devices in Hong Kong, China
- Top 10 Medical Device Technologies Market - Global Forecast to 2020
- Imaging Devices in Romania
Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org