"Life Insurance in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" Published

From: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Published: Wed Mar 30 2016

Timetric's ' Life Insurance in Jordan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Jordan life insurance segment, including:

* The Jordanian life insurance segment's growth prospects by life insurance category
* Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
* A comprehensive overview of the Jordanian economy and demographics
* The various distribution channels in the Jordanian life insurance segment
* Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in Jordan
* Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Jordanian insurance industry

Report Highlights

* The individual whole life category accounted for 96.4% of the life gross written premium in 2014, while annuities accounted for the remaining 3.6% share.
* The segment accounted for only 9.4% of the insurance industry's gross written premium in 2014.
* The Jordanian life segment is moderately concentrated, with the top three insurers accounting for a 69.9% share of the total life segment, whereas the remaining smaller insurers accounted for miniscule proportion.
* The traditional channels of direct marketing and agencies are the most popular distribution channels.
* The Jordanian central bank's reduced interest rates have resulted in Jordanians investing in life insurance, such as retirement policies or pensions.

Full Report Details at
- http://www.fastmr.com/prod/1131277_life_insurance_jordan_key.aspx?afid=302

Report Scope

This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Jordan:

* It provides historical values for the Jordanian life insurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Jordanian life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
* It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in Jordan.
* It profiles the top life insurance companies in Jordan and outlines the key regulations affecting them.

Reasons to Get this Report

* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Jordanian life insurance segment, and each category within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Jordanian life insurance segment.
* Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
* Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Jordanian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.

Companies Mentioned in this Report: Jordan Insurance Company, AL-Nisr Al-Arabi Insurance Company, MetLife Alico, Islamic Insurance Company, Middle East Insurance Company, Arabia Insurance Company - Jordan Ltd, Jordan French Insurance Company, United Insurance Ltd, Euro Arab Insurance Group Plc, Arab Life & Accidents Insurance Company PSC

About Fast Market Research

Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.

For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)

You may also be interested in these related reports:

- Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Life Insurance in Austria, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Life Insurance in Indonesia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Life Insurance in the Czech Republic, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019
- Life Insurance in Japan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019

Company: Fast Market Research, Inc.
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: press@fastmr.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001

Visit website »