New Manufacturing market report from Euromonitor International: "Baby Food Packaging in Turkey"
[USPRwire, Sun Jul 26 2015] The penetration of baby food is still below 25% of all households with babies. Although cow’s milk is still used widely for babies, both the government and baby food producers have started to encourage mothers to use follow-on milk formula instead. In 2014, baby food packaging units reached 231 million units, with 5% volume growth, due to the rising working female population, increasing levels of education and income, and increased availability.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Baby Food Packaging industry in Turkey with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
Full Report Details at
If you're in the Baby Food Packaging industry in Turkey, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Baby Food Packaging in Turkey market research report includes:
* Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
* Detailed segmentation of international and local products
* Historic volumes in units and filled volumes
* Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
* Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
* What is the total unit volume of baby food packaging in Turkey?
* What are the major baby food pack types in Turkey?
* Are composite containers taking share from metal tins in baby milk formula?
* What are the most dynamic pack types within baby food?
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
* Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
* Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Baby Food Packaging in Japan
- Baby Food Packaging in India
- Baby Food Packaging in the Philippines
- Baby Food Packaging in Sweden
- Baby Food Packaging in the Netherlands