"High Net Worth trends in Brazil 2015" Published
Fast Market Research recommends "High Net Worth trends in Brazil 2015" from WealthInsight, now available
[USPRwire, Sun Nov 08 2015] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Brazil.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 198,426 HNWIs in Brazil in 2014, which held US$1 trillion in wealth.
* The Brazilian HNWI popualtion increased by 2.1% in 2014, following a decline of 1.3% in 2013.
* Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Brazilian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 14.2%, to reach 227,699 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 28.1% to reach US$1.3 trillion.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Brazil HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The High Net Worth trends in Brazil 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Itau Private Bank, Bradesco Private Bank, BNP Paribas Asset Management Brasil, JP Morgan and Credit Suisse
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- High Net Worth trends in the Netherlands 2015
- High Net Worth trends in the UK 2015
- High Net Worth trends in Spain 2015
- High Net Worth trends in Switzerland 2015
- High Net Worth trends in France 2015