Report Published: "Residential Mortgages in Asia-Pacific"
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Residential Mortgages in Asia-Pacific", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Fri Feb 27 2015] Residential Mortgages in Asia-Pacific industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Asia-Pacific residential mortgages market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The residential mortgage market is valued as the sum of all balances outstanding on all residential mortgages at the end of each calendar year. Residential mortgages are loans secured on residential real estate, often in order for the eventual purchase of the property by the householder. All currency conversions have been done using our constant annual average 2013 exchange rates.
* The Asia-Pacific residential mortgages market had total balances outstanding of $5,843.5bn in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% between 2009 and 2013.
* As less developed regions in Asia-Pacific increasingly modernize and prosper, a larger consumer market for mortgages has been established which means that despite the global recession the residential mortgage market has maintained good growth.
* The performance of the market is forecast to decelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 3.4% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the market to a value of $6,898.4bn by the end of 2018.
Full Report Details at
Report Features and Benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the residential mortgages market in Asia-Pacific
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the residential mortgages market in Asia-Pacific
Leading company profiles reveal details of key residential mortgages market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Asia-Pacific residential mortgages market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the Asia-Pacific economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the Asia-Pacific residential mortgages market by value in 2013?
What will be the size of the Asia-Pacific residential mortgages market in 2018?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Asia-Pacific residential mortgages market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Residential Mortgages in the United Kingdom
- Residential Mortgages in Spain
- Residential Mortgages in the Netherlands
- Residential Mortgages in China
- Residential Mortgages in Europe