New Market Research Report: Credit Cards in India
Recently published research from MarketLine, "Credit Cards in India", is now available at Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Wed Feb 25 2015] Credit Cards in India industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the India credit cards market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The credit cards profile covers the consumer credit market. The market value reflects consumer credit balances outstanding at the end of the year, accounted for by credit cards and other revolving plans. All currency conversions within this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
* The Indian credit cards sector had total balances outstanding of $5.1bn in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.9% between 2010 and 2014.
* Following a high number of delinquencies from credit cards, banks were forced into write-offs and losses in 2009 and 2010, causing severe sector value decline. However, with stronger issuing policies now in force, the sector is set to see substantial growth over the next few years.
* The performance of the sector is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 14.5% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $10.0bn by the end of 2019.
Full Report Details at
Report Features and Benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the credit cards market in India
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the credit cards market in India
Leading company profiles reveal details of key credit cards market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the India credit cards market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the India economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the India credit cards market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the India credit cards market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the India credit cards market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Credit Cards in Thailand
- Credit Cards in Turkey
- Lebanon's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape
- Credit Cards in Colombia
- Cambodia's Cards and Payments Industry: Emerging Opportunities, Trends, Size, Drivers, Strategies, Products and Competitive Landscape