New Transportation research report from MarketLine is now available from Fast Market Research
[USPRwire, Tue Feb 17 2015] Air Freight in North America industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2010-14, and forecast to 2019). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the North America air freight market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
* The air freight sector is defined as consisting of revenues generated from freight transportation by air. Units of volumes are measured in freight ton kilometers (FTK). Air freight volume, consisting of freight, express, and diplomatic bags, include both domestic and international freight which for the purposes of this report are counted at each flight stage. Value represents the revenue per ton-kilometers. Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
* The North American air freight sector is expected to generate total revenues of $40,381.7m in 2014, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.9% between 2010 and 2014.
* Sector consumption volume is forecast to decline with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1% between 2010 and 2014, to reach a total of 102,986.8 million FTK in 2014.
* The performance of the sector is forecast to follow a similar pattern with an anticipated CAGR of 0.9% for the five-year period 2014 - 2019, which is expected to drive the sector to a value of $42,248.2m by the end of 2019.
Full Report Details at
Report Features and Benefits
Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the air freight market in North America
Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the air freight market in North America
Leading company profiles reveal details of key air freight market players' global operations and financial performance
Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the North America air freight market with five year forecasts
Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the North America economy
Key Questions Answered
What was the size of the North America air freight market by value in 2014?
What will be the size of the North America air freight market in 2019?
What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the North America air freight market?
How has the market performed over the last five years?
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Air Freight in South America
- The North American Car Rental Market to 2018
- Refrigerated Transport Market - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2019
- Altimeter System and Pitot Tube Market for Aerospace and Defense Industry, by Product, by Platform, by Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, Latin America, ROW) - Forecasts & Analysis to 2014 - 2020
- Recreational Vehicle (RV) Market in North America 2015-2019