With an aim to enhance the look and offer maximum benefit, manufacturers are offering false eyelashes that are easy to apply without using any separate glue to stick it. To create a unique look, false eyelashes of various styles, colors, fibers and size are also being produced. With technological advancements and everything getting smart, false eyelashes manufacturers are moving towards developing smart eyelashes that can work as a switch, that can control the electronic devices such as TV, lights, etc., with just a blink. False eyelashes with LED lights are also becoming a fashion statement. LED eyelashes are available in various colors.
Request Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=291
According to a study by Fact.MR, the global market for false eyelashes is expected to experience moderate growth. The market is also estimated to bring in US$ 1,486.8 million by the end of 2022. Enhancing the look by applying false eyelashes has become a trend, especially among the women. False eyelashes are also becoming popular among the people who have lost hair due to the illness. With increasing use, manufacturers are also focusing on producing false eyelashes using synthetic hair as a raw material as it is less expensive.
Among various types of false eyelashes available in the market, regular lashes are expected to be the most preferred product. Witnessing the healthy growth, regular lashes are estimated to create an incremental opportunity exceeding US$ 100 million between 2017 and 2022.
Compared to the various raw materials used in the production of false eyelashes, synthetic hairs are likely to emerge as one of the highly-preferred raw material for false eyelashes. Towards the end of 2022, synthetic hair is estimated to surpass US$ 700 million revenue.
Health & beauty retailers are expected to witness the highest sales of false eyelashes. By the end of 2017, health & beauty retailers are estimated to account for nearly two-fifth of the share in terms of the revenue. Meanwhile, E-commerce is also expected to emerge as the second-largest sales channel for false eyelashes.
Outlook Complete Research Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/291/false-eyelashes-market
Machine-made false eyelashes are likely to account for over half of the revenue share towards the end of 2017. Machine-made false eyelashes are projected to reach nearly US$ 800 million revenue by the end of 2022. Although hand-made eyelashes are also estimated to account for nearly one-third of revenue share.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global false eyelashes market through 2022, which include Kiss Products, Inc., American Industries, Inc., Revlon, Inc., Estee Lauder Cos., Inc., LOreal SA, Ulta Beauty, Inc., e.l.f. Beauty, Inc., LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE, and Etude Corporation.
6 Forecast Highlights on Global False Eyelashes Market
- Asia-Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to emerge as the largest market in the global false eyelashes market. APEJ is projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 100 million during 2017-2022.
- Europe false eyelashes market is likely to be the second-largest market during the forecast period. Availability of various forms of false eyelashes is resulting in the growing demand among consumers, adopting unique fashion trends.
- Regular lashes are likely to be one of the highly preferred false eyelashes product. Towards the end of 2022, regular lashes are estimated to reach close to US$ 500 million revenue. Meanwhile, individual lashes are also expected to experience robust growth during 2017-2022.
- Synthetic hair is expected to be one of the widely used raw material in the production of false eyelashes. Synthetic hair as a raw material is anticipated to show impressive growth, creating more than US$ 200 million incremental opportunity from 2017 to 2022.
- Sales of false eyelashes are likely to be high through health & beauty retailers. Towards 2022 end, health & beauty retailers are projected to exceed US$ 600 million value. Moreover, it is also estimated to gain more than one-third of the revenue share by 2017 end.
- With the availability of advanced technology, machine-made false eyelashes are expected to gain traction in the global false eyelashes market. Machine-made false eyelashes are estimated to gain more than half of the revenue share by 2017 end. Meanwhile, hand-made false eyelashes will also witness steady growth throughout the forecast period.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Industry Experts @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=291
Fact.MR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market research reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852