HR INDUSTRY LEADERS AND GLOBAL ORGANIZATIONS TO CONVERGE IN BOSTON FOR PLATEAUíS 12TH ANNUAL USER CO
Plateau Systems, a leading provider of software that helps develop, manage, reward, and optimize workforce talent, today announced that its 12th annual user conference, Insights 2007, will take place August 26-29 at the Westin Boston Waterfront. This yearís agenda features dynamic thought-leader and customer presentations as well as hands-on lab sessions that address the broad talent management needs of Plateauís customers.
[USPRwire, Fri Jul 20 2007] Plateau Systems, a leading provider of software that helps develop, manage, reward, and optimize workforce talent, today announced that its 12th annual user conference, Insights 2007, will take place August 26-29 at the Westin Boston Waterfront. This yearís agenda features dynamic thought-leader and customer presentations as well as hands-on lab sessions that address the broad talent management needs of Plateauís customers.
Insights 2007 will include more than 35 sessions focused on key areas of talent management including learning, performance, succession planning, compensation management, competencies and development, training, and technology integration (including hosting and infrastructure design, software validation and implementation). Customers can attend an analyst panel where thought leaders from Forrester, Gartner, IDC, and Knowledge Infusion will debate current and future trends in talent management. Plateau will also host its first Insights Leadership Forum, where senior-level HR executives and leaders will discuss challenges, trends, and best practices in talent management.
- Dennis Sullivan, Director, Office of Workforce Planning and e-Innovation, U.S. Department of Labor, will discuss how Plateauís solutions are helping the agency meet the human capital mandates outlined in the Presidentís Management Agenda.
- Featured speaker and renowned author and historian, Doris Kearns Goodwin, will present "Leadership Lessons from Abraham Lincoln" based on her in-depth research of one of historyís most admired leaders. Ms. Kearns Goodwinís keynote will discuss how Lincolnís leadership strengths are still applicable for developing managers and leaders today, nearly 150 years later.
- Plateau customer Charles Jennings, Global Head of Learning at Reuters, the world's largest multimedia news and information agency, will deliver a keynote focused on how Reutersí learning transformation program is supporting performance improvement across the company.
- Josh Bersin, a leading talent management analyst focused on real-world implementations, lessons-learned, and best practices that drive business results, will discuss findings from his latest talent management research.
Thought leaders and customers from government agencies and global organizations including GE, CapitalOne, CommerceBank, FedEx, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Computer Associates and The Walt Disney Company will present best practices for implementing Plateauís talent management solutions to drive productivity and support business goals.
Software-as-a-Service and iContent
With the surge in customer demand for hosting and software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, this yearís conference will include tracks that focus on the basics and benefits of on-demand talent management solutions. Presenters will also discuss how Plateauís iContent solution is transforming content management by providing an easy way for customers to buy, deploy and manage content.
Conference sessions are aligned across four tracks Ė Learning, Performance & Compensation, Products and Services. Each track will feature presentations by HR and learning professionals as well as Plateau-led education sessions. View session details at http://www.plateau.com/insights/agenda.htm
Session topics will include:
- Succession Planning in Local Government
- Talent Management Trends and Solutions
- Strategic Outsourcing
- Best Practices for Global Learning
- Learning Management in the Federal Government
- Compliance Training in Regulated Industries
- Application Management and Optimization
- Next Generation Content Integration
- Maximizing Your Customer Experience
- Software-as-a-Service Solutions for Talent Management
Sponsors & Partners
Plateauís alliances with leading business and technology partners are critical to the companyís ability to offer best-in-class solutions. Throughout the conference, attendees will have access to the Insights Partner Expo where Plateau partners including Verizon Business, Deloitte, Element K, HRchitecht, Knowledge Infusion, OutStart, SkillSoft PLC and VERTEX Solutions will highlight their services and solutions. For a complete list of Insights sponsors and exhibitors, visit http://www.plateau.com/insights/expo.htm
For complete event details and registration information, visit http://plateau.com/insights . Attendees and groups must register before July 25 to receive the early bird discount.
Plateau is a leading provider of talent management software, content and services designed to increase workforce productivity and drive business success. Plateauís award-winning software is powering talent management initiatives across some of the worldís most successful organizations, including the American Red Cross, General Electric, the Internal Revenue Service, Capital One Services and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA). Industry analysts at Bersin & Associates, Forrester Research and other leading information and technology research and advisory firms continue to recognize Plateauís leadership in delivering best-in-class functionality, technology and customer satisfaction. Plateau is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, with offices across the United States, Europe and Asia Pacific. For more information, please visit www.Plateau.com.